House hunt in Pune West
Spent a day searching around NH4 Pune bypass. “Open sourcing” my observations & research so far.
Looking for – 2BHK
Budget – 50-60L
Area Preference – Pune West
Baner Pashan Link road -
There is construction going on for a road between Paranjpe Rolling Hills and Kumar Shantiniketan. This is supposed to be the actual baner pashan link road, as opposed to the existing narrow road. This was proposed years ago, but work has started just now. Saw a good but already completed project right in front of this road called Paranjape Crystal Garden. I asked an agent to look for a 2bhk in that society.
1. Kunal Aspiree: 2BHK goes till 80L. in front of 60ft dp road. another 100ft dp road goes by. I just saw in DP plan, area near aspiree is reserved for public housing/housing for dishoused. Although builder is well reputed, I would not prefer living in such area.
2. Paritosh: 2bhk 963sqft costs 63.7L and 1024sqft costs 67.5L. Exact location would be Paritosh Site.
Entrance of this society will be on north side and on 100ft dp road. Possession is on Dec 2015. This DP road would eventually connect to highway on one side and Aundh on other side. Looks interesting.
Project website : http://www.sharadaalliance.com/paritosh/index.html
3. Sai Ishanya: Project is almost complete. Possession in Mar 2014. It’s placed just before aspiree, on the other side of 60ft road.Pricing wise, 1059sqft 2bhk costs almost 70L and 1200sqft costs 79.5L. sales person was not there, so couldn’t get more information.
Chinchwad – I was interested in 3 projects sukhwani pacific, queens town and empire estate. Although it has all infrastructure, Chinchwad in general looks old. I also saw many slums on my way to Sukhwani Pacific. Did not like any projects.
1. Sukhwani Pacific: This is right in front of Kumar Birla hospital and adjacent to Orritel hotel. Builder has permission for only 1 more building and permission for other 2 buildings is awaited. What this means is, construction work will go on for more than 5 yrs. Hence not suitable for early residents.
2. Queens town: This is near Chichwad railway station. It is already 1.5 yr old. Although internal environment is pleasant, surrounding area did not look good.
3. Empire Estate: It is right on old Pune Mumbai highway. But looks too old and there is a flyover being constructed passing right through the society. Looks weird and would cause lot of noise, dust & pollution for residents. Can’t imagine living there.
Pimple Saudagar – Area is well developed. But look like concrete jungle. It connects to Rahatani road which is very wide. Did not see any under construction project except for ‘one nation’, but it’s isolated and near a small slum, so did not inquire.
Pimple Nilakh – Area looks decent and has come up well. The main road seems bit narrow. This same road is supposed to connect Baner. There is a river flowing between baner & this area. PMC has already built the bridge. But PCMC hasn’t yet built a proper road going towards the bridge. So right now the barricades are put on the bridge and no vehicle can go through.
1. Neko SkyPark: 1085sqft 2bhk costs 70L. It’s right on main road of Pimple Nilakh. Shops are nearby. Buildings A,B,C complete and sold out. D & E are open for booking. D completes in March 2014. E completes Dec 2014. Salesman said Service tax & VAT are waived till next Sunday. Rate was negotiable.
Mohan nagar(area near rohan leher): Area is not yet developed. It will take another year or two to become habitable. No lights on road. Would not go there after 7pm.
1. Atul Western Hills: Rate 4950 rs/sqft. 1024sqft 2bhk costs 61L. However 2bhk are sold-out. 1297sqft 2.5 BHK costs 75.57L. Possession is Dec 2016.